Transparency International (TI) is the global civil society organization leading the fight against corruption. Through more than 100 chapters worldwide and an international secretariat in Berlin, Germany, TI raises awareness of the damaging effects of corruption and works with partners in government, business and civil society to develop and implement effective measures to tackle it.
Transparency International Indonesia (TI-Indonesia) as one of the chapters focus on systemic approach to fight corruption by developing and introducing tools and instruments to prevent corruption, research and analysis, and strengthening civil society. TI-Indonesia has been comprehensively engaging young people since 2010.
Youth Department mission are to provide peer facilitation to the youth communities in local areas and national level, engaging young people to fight against corruption, raising awareness and research on integrity. We sit at the center of the organization, having strong relationships with youth initiatives, communications, art and creative community.
Youth Department is seeking a passionate young activist/ professional to be based in Jakarta from September 2014 to August 2015 (and possibility extension) for the position of:
Youth Program Officer
- Identify youth communities in local areas to be supported in projects contributing, programs and Youth Department deliverables
- Produce texts and information dissemination instruments for Youth program (website, newsletter, social media, etc)
- Update and maintain information dissemination instruments as mentioned on the point 2.
- Support and assist workshop/ forum/ seminar of youth program in local areas and national level.
- Support and assist Youth Department deliverables, in particular community engagement and outreach
- Contribute to Youth Department deliverables on research program, in particular Youth Integrity Survey; dissemination of the research result and report.
- Support and facilitate the youth network volunteer on against corruption that Youth Department facilitates and maintains; Youth Proactive!
Knowledge, experience and skills:
- University degree (or equivalent relevant experiences) in Communication, Political Science, International Relation, Linguistic, Social Science Disciplines; or other relevant fields
- Minimum three years experience in community development/ engagement, communication, project development, proposal writing, event coordinating with a focus on bilateral and multilateral stakeholders
- Proven perspectives and experience with and in-depth understanding of people’s movement and strengthening civil society.
- Highly-committed to the program implementation that she/he responsible for as its timeline
- Good understanding of program design approaches in NGOs
- Flexible and adaptable to organizational priorities
- Capable of against deadlines
- Excellent communication, impeccable presentation and strong networking skills
- Written and spoken English at intermediate level.
- Computer literate
- Maximum age to apply: 30 years old
- Qualified candidates should summit, preferably via email, a cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for applications is: September 10, 2014
- Please write this attachment (application form) and note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. TI-Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.
To learn more about TI-Indonesia, visit our website at www.ti.or.id
Download Dokumen: Application Form Youth PO